Here is a test page. It uses Dropbox to hold the files. Dropbox is a file holding service. This gets around having to worry about uploading giant files.
To try it you can edit this page.
- Navigate to the spot in the page where you would like to add a file.
- Click Add Media.
- Choose “Insert from URL”.
- Click the “Link to Dropbox” button.
- This opens a separate window that leads to my dropbox account. When we go live it’ll be your own dropbox account that I can help you set up if need.
- Select a file
- Select choose
- Add some text that describes the link
- Select “Insert into Page”
This will allow us to use files of any size. Dropbox accounts are free to start and pretty cheap even for a terabyte of data.